Sesame hamburger buns
Dill pickle slices (crinkle cut pickles)
Use 80/20 ground chuck to make the patties.
1. Place the ground chuck in a mixing bowl, then season it with pepper and salt.
2. Applying a thin layer of vegetable oil to your hands will prevent the beef from adhering to your hands as you combine the seasonings with the steak. Rub the vegetable oil into your palms.
3. Create eight balls out of the ground beef using the same amount.
4. Make thin patties using your hands that are just slightly broader than the buns you will be using.
1. Prepare a grill with medium heat. The burgers won't cling to the grill if you brush some vegetable oil on the grate.
2. Cook for three minutes on the first side, then season with salt and pepper if desired. Cook the burgers for an extra two minutes after you've flipped them.
3. Grill the patties with the cheese on top and then cover the grill. Add additional 30 seconds of cooking time if you want the cheese to melt.
4. Take the burgers off the heat and set them on a wire rack set over a paper towel.