Portobello pizza Mushrooms are wonderful baked filled mushroom caps that can be an appetiser or a complete dinner depending on the stuffing you select.
Although there are several ways to prepare stuffed mushrooms, the pizza stuffed kind consistently wins over the crowd.
Stuffing mushroom caps with leftovers and topping them with cheese before baking is one of my favourite ways to make use of the food in the fridge and is a terrific idea if you love mushrooms.
Our pepperoni-stuffed mushrooms are a customer favourite, and they're topped with melty mozzarella and our signature pizza sauce.
Our Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms and Portobello Fries are other excellent options if you share our love of mushrooms.
Mozzarella or Provolone cheese
Grated Pecorino Romano cheese
Extra Virgin olive or cooking spray
Torn fresh Basil
Granulated Garlic Powder or Roasted Garlic
1. Put a baking sheet in the oven and preheat it to 400 degrees while you line it with parchment paper.
2. The caps should be cleaned, and the gills should be removed.
3. Spray some cooking oil on it, or brush some olive oil over it.
4. The space should be filled.
5. Add cheese on the top.
6. Oregano and a seasoning salt that you made yourself.
7. Mix with some torn fresh basil leaves.
8. On top of each full cap, sprinkle a little amount of shredded Pecorino Romano cheese.
9. Bake until the cheese develops a golden crust on top.