1 cup flour
½ cup cocoa powder
1 Teaspoon baking soda
1 Teaspoon salt diamond crystal (½ teaspoon if morton)
3 large ripe bananas 1 ½ cups mashed
¼ cup butter melted and slightly cooled
¼ cup coconut oil
¾ cup sugar
1 large egg at room temperature
2 Teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup chocolate chips divided
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prep a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray. Put apart
2. To make the batter, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a basin. Put aside for the moment.
3. Bananas should be mashed with a fork in a big bowl. Using a spoon, stir in the melted butter and coconut oil.
Put in some sugar, an egg, and some vanilla extract, and mix it all up.
4. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ones until everything is evenly distributed. Mix in a half a bag of chocolate chips.
5. Fill the loaf pan with the batter. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips on top.
Set the timer for 55–65 minutes and bake the bread until a toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean (other than melted chocolate)
6. Wait 15 minutes or more for cooling time before taking out. To eat, slice the bread.